Do you have property used in your business that is routinely located off-site? When you're working off-site, your business owners policy doesn't always cover your tools, equipment and computers, and this can put your business at risk. Lovett Insurance can offer the comprehensive coverage needed to cover most business property including contractors' tools and equipment and the property of others.

What is Covered?

Inland Marine insurance generally covers property that is movable or transportable in nature. It often covers property that needs broader protection than what may be provided by the typical property policy. Examples are:

  • Computers / computer systems
  • Tools and equipment for artisan contractors (from mobile equipment to hand tools)
  • Fine Art Dealers / Galleries (covers the fine art and tools / equipment used in conjunction with fine art)
  • Photographers camera equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo (covers the goods being carried by an insured trucker)
  • Transportation Form (covers goods shipped by or to our insured via common carrier)
  • Pet Groomers (covers their equipment, especially for those with mobile operations
  • Veterinarians (covers their equipment, especially when portable in nature)
  • Vending Machine Form - used to cover vending machines (not the contents)
  • Dealers Service Form - covers equipment used by servicing contractors / installers (appliances, flooring, plumbers, etc.)
  • Construction Equipment or Machinery

20% Claims
Other Structures
5% Complete
Personal Property
Loss of Use
Personal Liability
Medical Payments